RSS Central Executive Member - Shri Indresh Kumar Ji's Statement

My name and that of the RSS have recently been dragged into reports of some violent incidents in some parts of the country. These regrettable news reports have been presented in a sensational way by a section of the media to defame members of the sangh.

I am deeply hurt by the dragging of my name and that of the Sangh in this false propaganda. RSS has been engaged in nationalistic activities like creating awareness, providing education and in public service of our motherland for the past 85 years. Our swayamsevaks are dedicated in service of our motherland as evident in various disasters, calamities and national emergencies. I've been in such nationalistic service under RSS's guidance for almost four decades.

As a swayasevak, I've always given greatest importance to nation's welfare. I have no faith in any violent activity. I condemn this false propaganda and am deeply pained by the dragging of my name and that of the Sangh in this false propaganda. This is a deep political conspiracy based on untruth through which nationalists and patriots are being maligned.

Post a Comment

0 Comments